Friday, May 6, 2011

Love Is In The Air



After a six week engagement, (I know!) Marissa and Mitch were married in the Logan temple. Mitch is from Moses Lake, Washington and was raised on a dairy farm. We love him and he loves us! We think he is an excellent addition to the Greenwood Family. He is ambitious, hardworking, handsome, (he has the biggest dimples I have ever seen!) and he likes Marissa. He is also an accomplished pianist. I love it when he sits down at the piano and plays for me. They are currently living in Moses Lake. Marissa is settling into married life beautifully. I love getting phone calls about cooking, (can I put tin foil on a hot pan or will it burn?) laundry issues, shopping lists and such. She called the other day and expressed that she was getting tired of thinking of new things to cook and then apologized for for all the times that she had ever complained to me about what I was cooking for dinner. (Yes! One of the rewards of motherhood!) Marissa has a job working at a car wash and is earning great tips and Mitch is working this summer on the family farm. We miss them and wish they were closer. We also wish that Marissa would return our phone calls. :)

2 comments:

  1. "can i put tin foil on a hot pan" made me chuckle. We love Marissa. She makes such a cute little wife! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Maris. What a funny girl. Maybe in 2 months I'll have to call her and ask her for tips on how to be a cute little wife:) she should have it down by then.

    ReplyDelete