Thursday, May 19, 2011

Good Stuff

Some things that I love: (In no particular order.)

1. Sleeping. I've been doing a lot of that this week.
2. Friends who bring me and the family a hot and delicious meal, just because they love me. :)
3. A lengthy, informative, spontaneous and unsolicited phone call from Marissa.
4. The blossoms on the tree outside my window.
5. Face book. I love it. I do.
6. DVR. How did I ever live without it?
7. Kathy's brownies. With frosting. Four or twelve of them.
8. Jeff (I am not kissing up, he doesn't read this blog.)
9. The State Track Meet. and Hailey for qualifying in 4 events so I can go and watch it.
10. Laying in bed with Paige until she falls to sleep. Or until I fall asleep first.
11. Brittin's delightful laugh.
12. A really good book.
13. Mechanical pencils.

4 comments:

  1. LOVE reading your new blog...when you going to help me start one??? How about you just DO IT for me!!! Sounds like you're still catching up on some much needed sleep...the weather doesn't help any! Makes everyone feel "sleepy!" Have a great time at the track meet...GO HAILEY...go SLOW PAIGE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love most of those things too. and you. and your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. All good things! I have to especially agree with the DVR and really good books lately though! Good luck Hailey...run fast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am totally with you on the books and DVRs. I also am with you about Jeff. I love him too. Will you tell him that for me:)

    ReplyDelete