Sunday, May 8, 2011

Feelin' The Love

 Charles Dickens wrote, "It was the best of times; it was the worst of times."  That sums up the past few months for me. I think I went into survival mode and hibernated away the winter and spring! There have definitely been some highs and some lows in our family these past few months. I couldn't have done any of it without the love, help and support of my family and friends. I needed your phone calls, flowers, cards, letters, meals, visits, cookies, bread and most importantly, your love. I have cried on your shoulder and whispered in your ear and you were there for me. Always. Without a doubt, your love, positive thoughts and prayers have helped me get through the worst of times. You have absolutely sustained me and my family. For that, and for you, I am thankful. It's spring time in my heart. I hope the Idaho weather follows. :)

5 comments:

  1. I loved all of you blog posts. What a beautiful family you have. Welcome to the blogging world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad that you are blogging!!! I am glad that things went well with Paige. She was in our prayers and thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How grateful I am for you in my life!!!! You ARE so loved!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are a blogger? Fun for us. I never get to see you since Malta might as well be on the moon, but now I can blog stalk you:) I am glad Paige is home. Give her a kiss from the Ure girls. Come visit me at my blog crazycothrans.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad someone else jumped onto the blogging band wagon! LOVED getting updated on your family.

    ReplyDelete