Thursday, May 5, 2011

The Greenwoods are blogging!

Creating a family blog is something that I have wanted to do for a long time. I felt intimidated by the technology aspect of the whole blog thing and also, (let's be honest) I felt the need to make it cute, funny and interesting like all the other blogs that I creep on a regular basis. :) So, with a little (ok, a lot help from my girls) I am going to give this a whirl. We are not the most interesting, fun, exciting, humors family around, but we live our lives and love each other and on occasion amazingness happens. I found the spell check. I'm good to go. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! welcome to the blogging world! So excited to have you as a blogging friend (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY SIS, LOVED IT ALL...NOW YOU CAN COME AND HELP ME START ONE!!!!!!!!! I'M SERIOUS!!!!

    ReplyDelete