Friday, June 17, 2011

Blog Tag

My niece Angie Cothran tagged me on her blog. I will answer the following question and then tag 8 off my blogging friends. Here goes!

1. Do you think you are hott?
No. I'm passably cute. Not hott. Big difference. Maybe it's a mind set. If I think I'm hott, then I am hott. I  think I'll give it a try.

2. Upload a picture or wallpaper you are using at the moment.


My granddaughter Brittin. I might be biased, but I think she is adorable. :)

3. When was the last time you ate chicken?
I have actually eaten chicken the past two nights. Chicken Tacos and Chicken Alfredo. The best thing about eating these chicken dishes is the fact that I didn't have to cook either of them! Thanks Paige and Jordan.

4. The song you listened to most recently.
I listened to Phil Collin's greatest hits CD yesterday on my trip to Afton. He's one of my favorites. I love his music.

5. What were you thinking as you were doing this?
I shouldn't have asked Angie to tag me. :)

6. Do you have any nicknames? What are they?
Yes. And I wear it proudly. "Risa Diva With An Attitude". Jayme Manning my daughter's good friend called me this for the first time about 5 years ago and it stuck. It has many variations. "Risa Dive With A 'Tude",  "Diva" and a meshing to "Riva".

7. Tag 8 blogger friends.
1. Melissa Jones
2. Macey Jones
3. Sarah Roylance
4. Kristi Jones
5. Kiley Pierce
6. Amanda Jones
7. Madison Manning
8. Rylee Manning

Tag! You're it!



1 comment:

  1. I would like to say for the record that I tried at least 5 times to comment but it wouldn't let me. It was so weird.

    I want to know why you didn't say your nickname is Ree? That is what I call you :) Fun answers.

    ReplyDelete