Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Rumor Has It

Yep. The Greenwoods are moving. Jeff has accepted a 6th grade teaching position with the Lincoln County School District in Afton, Wyoming. It is a bitter-sweet time for us. We are excited for the new opportunities that await us, but feel sad to leave behind the friends and family that we love so much.

We are moving to the big city! Afton's population is 1800 compared to Malta's population of 171. There are also my luxuries and conveniences we are looking forward to in our new home town such as a grocery store, public library, dollar store and a Pizza Hut! Here is a peek our our new town. We will keep you posted of our comings and goings this summer.

Does this mean I have to buy a pair of cowboy boots? Just asking.

6 comments:

  1. i just saw you have a blog! awesome! :)
    now i am going to blog stalk you hehe
    hope things are going well for you and the fam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sara! I see you have a blog as well. I'll be creeping on you too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh man. this makes me the saddest. but you guys will have an awesome experience!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What are you doing with your house? Are your girls excited? Are you excited?

    Totally off the subject--tag you're it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now I won't have a reason to visit beautiful Malta :{

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is awesome for you guys, my mom told me. I hope you are all doing well.

    ReplyDelete