Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Two For One


Two beautiful girls, two birthdays, one special day. Happy Birthday to Hailey and Brittin!

Memories of Hailey
Hailey was 16 days over-due. Definitely worth the wait!

I actually got to pick her birth date. One clock showed 11:58 p.m. and another 12:01 a.m. so I chose July 13th.

When Hailey was a little girl and I was talking to her or explaining something, she would look at me and say, "Mom, what you talk about?"

We had a blue stool at our house that Hailey would pack around to see what was two feet above her line of vision. She called it "Big Blue". Big blue and Hailey got into lots of trouble!

Hailey 6 months

Hailey's 6th Birthday

Fun In The Sun
Sweet Sixteen Reasons Why I love Hailey
1. She glows with happiness.
2. She is happily helpful.
3. She is kind to everyone.
4. She can talk with a very cute Hispanic accent.
5. She plays songs for me on the guitar.
6. She has brown eyes.
7. She is very humble about her talents.
8. She rubs my neck in the car.
9. She paints my toenails.
10. She wakes up early.
11. She sets goals and accomplishes them.
12. She is very spiritual.
13. She is a good student.
14. She can beat most boys in a game of H-O-R-S-E.
15. She is a hard worker.
16. She is as beautiful on the inside as she is the outside.
Happy Sweet Sixteen!



Brittin
This little lady came into our lives one year ago and stole our hearts! She is Miss Popular in the family for sure! She is a delight and a treasure. I haven't decided if I'm going to let her move to Texas with her parents in September. :) 

Morning Hair
Dressed For Church

Watermelon! Yum!



Happy 1 Birthday!
We Love You!










3 comments:

  1. This made me smile. Happy Birthday to Brittin and Hailey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet! I didn't know they had the same birthday! I guess if you are willing to be 16 days over due--you can get a kid as great as Hailey. All my kids were early--just kidding--not really :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angie, your comment made me laugh. Out loud. I think you may be onto something with your theroy. :)

    ReplyDelete