Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Two Hundred Ninteen Miles

One gigantic U-haul, a large cargo trailer, six strong men, and five hours later, the Greenwoods were ready to hit the road to our new home on Thursday, July 28, 2011. There were definitely tears of sadness shed as we left our home in Malta for the last time. All week Jeff said to me, "It's not too late, we can still change our minds." I'm not sure why he said this, as I'm pretty sure it was indeed too late. The move went without incident and we have arrived in Grover, Wyoming, our new home base. 






Thanks to all of the wonderful friends and family who helped us pack, load, clean, and who brought meals and treats. We couldn't have done it without you!

We have landed. So many boxes to unpack. I think I might have everything done about October..............2015.

4 comments:

  1. So....... I cried. So exciting tho I can't wait to read about you and so glad you have a blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Risa & Jeff

    Do you guys like your new house it looks like you guys had a lot of moving to do I love to see your new pictures on your blog I will see you guys in a few days for our Jones Reunion Love, Kristi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that Grandpa Jones helped you move. I told mom, "It's nice to know parents have to help their kids move no matter how old they are." She didn't smile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Risa & Jeff

    I hope Paige had a good surgery I hope everything is all right with your family I want to see pictures of her Love, Kristi

    ReplyDelete