Thursday, August 18, 2011

Kickin' It With The Cowboys

The Greenwood family enjoyed The 3rd Greenwood Family Reunion, which we lovingly dubbed "Kickin' It With The Cowboys". We met in Wyoming for a week of fun and love. Some high-lights of the week: mud volleyball, Jackson Hole, a play at Jackson Hole Theatre, sight-seeing downtown Afton, bonfire and s'mores, hike in the Bridger National Forest (in the rain), golfing, crafting, food, games, laundromat, ping-pong, dinner at Bubba's Bar B-Q, basketball and 3 bonus days spent at the Jones Reunion. Here is a peek at some of our activities.

 Downtown Afton





Bridger National Forest
(This Place is seriously a 10 minute drive from my house!)
 




Backyard Bonfire




Mud Volleyball


The Guys Go Golfing


The Girls Go To The Laundromat!
(My washing machine decided to die a few days after we moved. The good news is it was still under warranty, the bad news is that I am STILL waiting for parts!) 


Hailey was a huge help! :)
Craft Time
Marissa brought the stuff for the girls to make button rings. They turned out so cute!
 
 
They turned out so CUTE!


 Jackson Hole
Browsing all the cool shops

Bryce found many frames in the art galleries in Jackson that he helped make during his employment at AU Frames








Eating ribs at Bubba's Bar-B-Q

 More Fun
Love it when my kids come home and do the cooking! :)

And More Fun

Together Again!

Hailey snuggles with Brittin
Feeling The Love
Mitch and Hailey Play Some Tunes
The girls getting beautiful in MY bathroom.
Best Bed Hair Ever!

A picture says a thousand words. I think I posted a thousand pictures. I love my family. They are the best thing I have ever done. Possibly the only great thing I have done. Thanks to my married and adult kids for coming to Wyoming and making this happen. I love you.

I can't wait for Greenwood Family Reunion 2012. :) 

5 comments:

  1. Great pictures Risa! I'm so glad Paige is feeling better and I'm glad we got to see you to much :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the pics aunt ri! and brittin's bed head.

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANKS FOR SHARING...MISS YOU ALREADY!! WE'LL BE SEEIN YA SOON!!!???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Golfing vs. laundry... the girls definitely got the raw end of that deal! Cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you guys had a grand time! It looks beautiful there is Wyoming.
    Cute crew!

    ReplyDelete