Thursday, December 8, 2011

Fourteen And Fabulous

Happy Birthday to the lovely Miss Paige. 
She's 14 and Fabulous!

I surveyed our family members and asked what they love about Paige.
These are their answers:

Max: "I love how she is so happy, thoughtful and intelligent all the time. She always shows concern for those around her. And she lets us sleep in her bed when we come home. " 
Marissa: "I love how she never says, or likes to hear anything bad about anyone."
Hailey: "I love that she is always nice to me, even when I'm grouchy. She is always willing to make treats for me."
Natalie: "I love that Paige is very brave and always has a positive attitude. She is beautiful and THE best at accessorizing."
Risa: "She is so helpful. I love it when she cleans the kitchen for me. She is always willing to do an extra dish job to help out, usually without being asked or telling anyone."
Mitch: "I love it when she cries when we openly talk about intimacy.....and makes us be more pure."
Bryce: "I love how Paige is so witty and always has the perfect thing to say at just the right time. Even though she has never been on a date she really gives the best dating advice. I think it's because she sees situations for what they are. She keeps it real."
Jeff: "I love Paige's personal integrity and her thoughtfulness towards others."



She is practically perfect.
We love you Paige!

2 comments:

  1. I think that should be her new "nickname!"
    PRACTICALLY PERFECT PAIGE!!!!! CUTE! FITS HER WELL! HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL SOON! WE LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post! Happy birthday to Paige...and how cool for her to have all of these thoughts from family. We miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete