Friday, December 9, 2011

All Together Again


I have received some ..........complaints amongst the Greenwood family about the blog-shout out for Brittin's visit.

Just for the record, ALL of my lovely, wonderful, talented, beautiful, awesome, sweet, caring, kind etc. etc. children and son in-laws will be here for Christmas! (And so will Brittin.) 

Natalie will fly into Jackson on the 13th (and also Brittin), and Mitch and Marissa will arrive on the 15th, Max will land on the 18th, and Bryce will get here on or before Christmas Eve. 

It is definitely an unexpected surprise that we will all be together again. I appreciate my kids and especially my son in-laws, Mitch and Max for making the effort to come to Wyoming for the holidays. You make this mother very happy. 

Oh, and good news. Brittin is coming for Christmas! :)

1 comment:

  1. HILLARIOUS...HAVE FUN WITH BRITTIN!!!!!!!!! I KNOW EXACTLY HOW YOU FEEL!!!!!!!!!! LOOKS LIKE YOU NEED SOME MORE GRANDBABIES TO FOCUS ON...BESIDES BRITTIN!!!!!!! LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete