Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Max: The Man, The Myth, The Legend

Happy Belated Birthday (yesterday) to my wonderful son in-law.
Max Ken Dummar

Some AWESOME Things About Max:

Hailey: In the three years I have known Max, I have never heard him say an unkind thing about anyone.
Bryce: Max is so willing to give to others. His time, his money, whatever is required.
Jeff: I appreciate how loving, patient, and kind Max is.
Paige: Max is a good teacher. He is always willing to explain things and teach me new things.
Mitch: Max is a a good example of how to be a great husband and father.
Marissa: It is fun to be around Max because he is always happy.
Risa: Max has a deep loyalty and commitment to serving his country. He is truly a patriotic person.









                                           
The world is a better place because of you!
Love you lots!
Happy Birthday!
#26

No comments:

Post a Comment